Why Choose Us?
•Dedication•Experience•Integrity•Over 80 customers
•On average, we secure over 5 million in funds for our clients each year.
• Our team is supported by the dedicated staff of InterMountain Technology including Network Analysts, Server Analysts, Desktop Support Technicians, Telecommunications Specialists and a Procurement Specialist.
• We have a proven process that keeps you on track and all forms filed on time. We provide support through any PIA Review and we work hard to get you the greatest discount available.
• USAC/FCC requires that all Erate documents are kept for a minimum of 10 years. InterMountain Erate diligently retains all such documents in a secured location.
• We serve a variety of districts. From 15 students to 22,000 and everywhere in between, rural or urban. We are truly here for the customer and strive to do what is best for them.
Our clients can count on us!
We follow all current state/federal rules/guidelines
Forms we file:
• File Form 470- FCC Form that schools and libraries complete to request services and establish eligibility.
• File Form 471-FCC Form that schools and libraries use to report services ordered and discounts requested for those services.
• Track/File Reimbursements (BEAR or SPI)
- BEAR- FCC Form 472 that schools and libraries submit to USAC after paying for services in full, to request reimbursement for the discount on those services.
- SPI- FCC Form that service providers submit to request reimbursement for discounted eligible services already provided to the schools or libraries on their customer bills.
• File Form 486- FCC Form that schools and libraries file to inform USAC that services have begun, and of their CIPA compliance.
• File Form 500- FCC Form is filed by schools and libraries to notify USAC of reductions to or cancellations of approved FRNs and/or changes to reported Service Start Dates or Contract Expiration Dates, to request a service delivery extension for non recurring services, or to notify USAC of an allowable equipment transfer.